Help - Please Help

B3B3

Reaction score
So i got the LG Ally a week ago on craigslist and I can't activate it, of course, lol. But i was just browsing through the phone and I came across the Mobile Network State: disconnected and Service State: In service... What does this mean. I've tried to look online, but haven't had any luck. Does anybody know a way I can cheat the system and activate it anyway?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So i got the LG Ally a week ago on craigslist and I can't activate it, of course, lol. But i was just browsing through the phone and I came across the Mobile Network State: disconnected and Service State: In service... What does this mean. I've tried to look online, but haven't had any luck. Does anybody know a way I can cheat the system and activate it anyway?

Sounds to me like you, like many others, have a phone with a bad ESN. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

OP
B

B3B3

Reaction score
Nah, it;s not a bad esn... It has a clean ESN, but just active on another account, so they say. But I just didn't know if there was some miraculous way to actually get it activated. I saw on ebay you can seel ur phones to them and I thought aout doing that and getting like 75 dollars for it, but didnt know if i could since it's technically still active,but i have no use for the phone =(