help me!!!

kyle10

Reaction score
Ok so I have had this phone a while now. Rooted also. But now I need some serious help. I think I have a virus cuz I turned it off and when it came bak on. My contacts where gone half my apps weren't working. Music won't open. Market won't do anything! So my first thought Wuz hboot and reset! So I turned it off and when I tried hboot. Instead of a power on to the screen. I get three short vibrates! WAT IZ WRONG AND HOW DO I FIX??? Thanks for ur time!

bullswife98

Reaction score
Ok so I have had this phone a while now. Rooted also. But now I need some serious help. I think I have a virus cuz I turned it off and when it came bak on. My contacts where gone half my apps weren't working. Music won't open. Market won't do anything! So my first thought Wuz hboot and reset! So I turned it off and when I tried hboot. Instead of a power on to the screen. I get three short vibrates! WAT IZ WRONG AND HOW DO I FIX??? Thanks for ur time!

Need more information, ie... what phone are you doing this on? And how did you root?

Rooted,RZRecovery 2.0.3
Rom: Simply Stunning v5.4
Kernal:Stock lv250 / 1000oc
Theme: GoLauncherEx Touchwiz

OP
kyle10

kyle10

Reaction score

Need more information, ie... what phone are you doing this on? And how did you root?

Rooted,RZRecovery 2.0.3

Ok. I have the HTC incredible I used unrevoked to root.

bullswife98

Reaction score
I have a Droid1 and I don't know anything about that phone or that method of root but don't panic just hold out for a bit and don't do anything else to your phone. If it's possible for you to jump to the forum under hacking help for your phone and search to see if someone has had this issue and how they got it fixed. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful to you but there is a solution here. Just don't want to mess ya up further.

Rooted,RZRecovery 2.0.3

OP
kyle10

kyle10

Reaction score
I have a Droid1 and I don't know anything about that phone or that method of root but don't panic just hold out for a bit and don't do anything else to your phone. If it's possible for you to jump to the forum under hacking help for your phone and search to see if someone has had this issue and how they got it fixed. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful to you but there is a solution here. Just don't want to mess ya up further.

Rooted,RZRecovery 2.0.3

It's alright I understand. I will c if I can find it but until then. Anyone that can help plz post! BTW it also iz force closing a bunch of stud about the media!

bullswife98

Reaction score
I'm gonna try to see what I can find out for you, I jumped on xda developers forums and am doing some searching for you. Hang tight I will try to see what happened to the phone and why it happened and how to fix it. May take a bit.

Rooted,RZRecovery 2.0.3

OP
kyle10

kyle10

Reaction score
I'm gonna try to see what I can find out for you, I jumped on xda developers forums and am doing some searching for you. Hang tight I will try to see what happened to the phone and why it happened and how to fix it. May take a bit.

Rooted,RZRecovery 2.0.3

Thanks man I'm looking myself to. Hope we can find it.

bullswife98

Reaction score
I read that someone else was having problems with this to, you are using unrevoked3.2 or something like that? The guy couldn't get it to boot correctly so he figured it didn't work right in the first place and did the process like 10 times and got it to work, you could just start over and keep reflashing till it takes. It seems it has issues trying to root. I'll keep reading and will post back in a few unless someone else has a solution.

Rooted,RZRecovery 2.0.3

Last edited:
OP
kyle10

kyle10

Reaction score
I read that someone else was having problems with this to, you are using unrevoked3.2 or something like that? The guy couldn't get it to boot correctly so he figured it didn't work right in the first place and did the process like 10 times and got it to work, you could just start over and keep reflashing till it takes. It seems it has issues trying to root. I'll keep reading and will post back in a few unless someone else has a solution.

Rooted,RZRecovery 2.0.3

I wusnt having problems flashing. I was trying to get to hboot so I could reset and fix this force close problem and everything that Wuz messed up. But I got it now. Sry for ur trouble tho. Thx for trying so hard to help me!

bullswife98

Reaction score

Rooted,RZRecovery 2.0.3

I wusnt having problems flashing. I was trying to get to hboot so I could reset and fix this force close problem and everything that Wuz messed up. But I got it now. Sry for ur trouble tho. Thx for trying so hard to help me!

No problem. Glad ya got it figured out.

Rooted,RZRecovery 2.0.3

enlightened

Super Moderator
Reaction score
kyle10, what did you do to fix it? Was it just a battery pull that solved the issue?