1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Incredible Stuck On HTC Incredible Screen. PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by Cnrose94, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Cnrose94

Cnrose94 New Member

Okay so i'm new to all of this and I have looked around but all of the similar posts are results from flashing roms and stuff.
    Today I did a factory reset because I had MIUI on my phone but it was messing with my text messages and it was important that I get them properly so that's why I did a hard reset.
    So after I wiped it, I restarted it and it just stayed on the white HTC Incredible Screen. I've pulled the battery and it still only gets to that screen.
    I have held down the volume button and the power button and i can get to the hboot screen but I have no idea where to go from there to make things work right.

I don't know if this is necessary at all but when i get to the hboot screen this is what is at the top

INCREDIBLEC XC SHIP S-OFF
    HBOOT-0.77.0000
    MICROP-0417
    TOUCH PANEL-ATMEL224_16ab
    RADIO-2.15.00.07.28
    Mar 23 2010, 19:36:32

And then it has
    Hboot, the volume button instructions, fastboot, recovery, clear storage, and simlock.

Please help me! I really hope it isn't bricked because I don't have a backup phone or anything. :/
Search tags for this page
droid incredible 2 stuck at htc screen

droid incredible 2 stuck on white htc screen

droid incredible frozen at boot screen

droid incredible stuck at screen that says droid

droid incredible stuck on boot screen

droid incredible stuck on boot screen frozen
hboot screen frozen incredible droid
hboot screen incredible 2 locked
help android incredible 2 is stuck at the htc screen
htc droid incredible 2 stuck on htc screen
htc droid incredible stuck on white screen