Help install the stock browser PLEASE

Calla969

Reaction score
Hello, I had initially used TiBU to freeze a bunch of the bloat, including the stock browser because I use X-Scope. After several days of everything running fine and after making a backup using TiBU, I thought I would be safe deleting some of the frozen apps. Well, now my voice search won't work. I had the contacts issues too, but was able to get that resolved. TiBU seems useless when it comes to system apps, but I downloaded the stock Bionic apps and moved the Browser .apk and .odex files into System/App and changed the permissions and rebooted. This did nothing. The stock browser is still not in my app drawer and Voice Search still FCs. I thought maybe I needed some other stuff that I had deleted too, so I used the same method to replace all of the system apps, with the exception of some of the V-Cast stuff. I can see the apps that I restored that way now except for the browser app. Still no Voice Search. Can anyone help me with this?

OP
C

Calla969

Reaction score
Anyone? I am going nuts trying to get this working again. I really don't want to have to do a complete restore and start over.