1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help!! How to delay notification

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by CRJ700, Feb 15, 2010.

1. CRJ700

CRJ700 New Member

Every morning now since I have linked my google calendar to my moto droid I get an email notification of my upcoming events for that day. That's great and all but the problem is the notification always comes at 5:17 in the morning and I get a nice premature wake up.

How do I delay this notification until say 8 or 9 in the morning? Thanks
  2. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

Welcome to the forum CRJ700.....

I would try maybe getting on my gmail account on a computer, and checking to see if there are any settings within all the options to adjust the email notifications of your calender events...
  3. CRJ700

CRJ700 New Member

Thanks natediddy, I think I figured it out. Under the calendar setting there is an option that says "Daily agenda: Sent every day at 5am in your current time zone." I un-checked this. Hopefully I will be sleeping in tomorrow.:)
  4. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

Good! Glad I could help man....hope you don't get another rude awakening in the morning lol ;)
Search tags for this page
android calendar delayed notifications
android notification delay show
delayed notification google calendar

how to delay notification android

how to postpone calendar android