Bill Reminders - How do you set them up?

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
bodean there's an app in the market called "bills reminder". i haven't tried it but it has 4 stars

edit: well after looking at the comments....i dont know how it got 4 stars lol

Staywide8

Reaction score
Personal Assistant does that to the tee. Set your bills up, your bank account, and it will alert you so low balances, bill due and when paid. Works great. Oh, and lite version is free.

ldimick

Reaction score
Well this thread has gone South =/

Yeah, sorry about that. It's Friday and I am heavily medicated today.

The advantage of putting them on the calendar is that we only have to sit down twicde a month to pay the bills. This allows us to schedule the time to pay them instead of letting them sneak up and dictate our evenings activities.

The tricky part is calculating lead time for delivery. Fortunately our Credit Union posts the expected delivery date when we enter the payment and I can change the release date to use my money as long as possible. Not kiting, but not giving it away for free either.

CatsTide

Reaction score
bodean there's an app in the market called "bills reminder". i haven't tried it but it has 4 stars

edit: well after looking at the comments....i dont know how it got 4 stars lol
it's a good app...i suggested it in post #4.....and my pic wasn't dirty:)

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok there's another one called "bill tracker" looks like it has better comments but lacks the ability to have reoccurring bills. maybe they'll update..give it a try :D

Mjaydakid

Reaction score
Even though the wife keeps track of the bills, I get blamed for any that slips past her. So, I use GQueues with the Google Calendar. It does a great job of reminding when a bill is due. I get an email a day or two before and forward the email to her. (She hates it when I tell her a bill is due.)

Technoman

Reaction score
EasyMoney is a financial APP with reminders and has the ability to import.

30 days free, then you can decide if you want to buy. Works for me, and has good ratings.

Has had 2 or 3 updates in the last 30 days.