Help for unusual occurrence...

Nannie

Reaction score
I just received my S4 about two days ago...and I snapped a photo of my hubby, then tried to figure out how to send it in a text message. My son, who lives next door to us and whose WiFi we share, called me and said, "What the heck are you doing, Mom?" It seems that he and his family were watching a movie on his television thru their X-Box...and, all of the sudden, the movie stopped and the photo of my hubby popped up on his television!!!

I finally figured out how to send photos via SMS...however, I have no idea what I pushed (or pulled) to send it to my son's TV. Can someone tell me how I did that? :icon_eek:

Pretty please?

reybie

Reaction score
Check the Nearby Devices settings of your phone to see if it's enabled.

OP
N

Nannie

Reaction score
Check the Nearby Devices settings of your phone to see if it's enabled.
Thanks a bunch...that may be the problem...I was beginning to feel like a "high tech" flasher!

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
If I remember right, the Xbox is DLNA capable, or enabled, or whatever you want to call it. So if what reybie suggested is the case (nearby devices being enabled), and in the process of trying to share the photo you accidentally selected that as an option, it could've easily sent it to his Xbox since y'all are on the same network.

That's pretty funny... :)