HELP!!! Contact goes straight to VM

pierced_droid

Reaction score
I have one person that when she calls me it goes direct to voicemail. I checked my VZ account and her number is not listed to be blocked. I checked inside the settings tab under that contact to make sure send to voicemail was not checked and it wasn't Any help please...... Cause the person is my Wife LoL.. Does not make me look good.....

UD8 slayer 1.2 kernel

This has just started and nothing has been changed.

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
You need to make sure her number didn't get put on the blacklist in your phone. The blacklist is in settings somewhere (sorry my phone is backing up at the moment or I would tell you exactly where to look).

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You need to make sure her number didn't get put on the blacklist in your phone. The blacklist is in settings somewhere (sorry my phone is backing up at the moment or I would tell you exactly where to look).

If you get a chance later, can you get back to where this is at? I just checked my D1 settings and I couldn't find anything.

OP
P

pierced_droid

Reaction score
Never mind yeah somehow it got in my Blacklist LOL... Thanks for the response and the Fix

OP
P

pierced_droid

Reaction score

If you get a chance later, can you get back to where this is at? I just checked my D1 settings and I couldn't find anything.

Settings> Call Settings> Scroll all the way down to Blacklist

Settings is not the UD Settings