HELP! Bionic Stuck at Red Eye After Freezing Apps

orrie

Reaction score
Hello, hope someone out there can be of any help.

I rooted my bionic, had titanium backup, and started freezing some apps that were said to be okay to freeze on another forum. Once I finished freezing bloat the home screen was black so I restarted it. Upon rebooting it freezes at the red eye on startup.

Tried to flash it on a PC but it looks like the PC doesn't read it off the USB and is undetectable. Tried to see if I could re-root it on a Mac in terminal but it doesn't detect the phone also.

No matter what I do, take the battery out, hold the power and volume button, it restarts and gets stuck at the eye. Power button still works to turn screen off, Sometimes the volume buttons work and when I push the volume up it beeps and down it vibrates. All the touch buttons (home, back, etc) stays lit and doesn't turn off.

Hope someone can help before I have to take it into Verizon and fess up.

mikedav1

Reaction score
Freezing Blockbuster and NFL can cause problems. Try unfreezing them if they are frozen.

GohanBurner

Reaction score
Freezing Blockbuster and NFL can cause problems. Try unfreezing them if they are frozen.

He probably would have if it wasn't stuck at the red eye. lol

But no, I uninstalled some things I considered Verizon Bloatware and ended up bricking my phone for a bit. I uninstalled the default "home" app even though I was using ADW EX. It would constantly tell me Home was force closing and I had to resatart. After restarting, it boot looped.

So it looked like you're going to have to download the SBF file and use RSDLite to flash over the image so that you can go back to stock, no worries. If you need help with that, reply and I can see what I can do. Or you can just use the search button.