Help... A few random questions...

Beka27

Reaction score
Just a couple odd things I'm noticing. If anyone has any info about how to fix these, please let me know.

I am on .6, I have the Blu Haze Minimal theme.

1) The system fonts are not changing when I go thru Liberty Toolbox. It lets me select the new one, it goes thru the whole process and reboots... but once it comes back up, the font is still the same.

2) When trying to change my ringtone thru menu> settings> sound, upon selecting Android System, the phone instantly goes into a partial reboot, showing the Liberty Eagle. Is there a setting somewhere that I might have accidentally selected?

3) I am still having the issue where my notification counts are not showing up in the notification bar. I'm guessing this is a bug with the theme because it was fine on stock Liberty.

Finally... a quick question about ADW. I asked this awhile ago in the App forum, and despite many people READING the thread... no one felt like responding:

Is there an option to make app drawer folders? I was using Go Launcher but I switched to ADW b/c I wanted some of the customization options. Needless to say, I miss having app drawer folders (I had mine set up with music apps, root apps, tools, etc...) Any idea if this is possible, and if so, what route do I need to go thru to make it happen?

Thank you in advance!!! There are so many people on this ROM and in this sub-forum, someone has to know something! dancedroid