HELP 215 leak

eek88dj

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6 Active
I downloaded to my download app. Now i try to open it..say wont open. Im stuck i went to my file app to sd card it's not there to do the rest of the install. Im not good at this im learning lol..thanks i also followed MattyP instructions.

jaseman

Reaction score
You have to read more carefully. :icon_eek:
Now you have to move the file to the ROOT of the external SD card. Do you understand what it means to place a file in the ROOT of a particular location?
Once you get it there DO NOT open the .zip but follow the instructions to install the file as it is.
Read the instructions one more time.

OP
eek88dj

eek88dj

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6 Active
You have to read more carefully. :icon_eek:
Now you have to move the file to the ROOT of the external SD card. Do you understand what it means to place a file in the ROOT of a particular location?
Once you get it there DO NOT open the .zip but follow the instructions to install the file as it is.
Read the instructions one more time.
I got it installed thank you but no difference lol. How do i uninstall 214? It worse than it was.

jaseman

Reaction score
Did you install .215??? or .214???
Install .215
THere are instructions on going back to stock ICS which = .211
The instructions are also in this forum. Just do a search.
However, .215 should fix all your issues.

OP
eek88dj

eek88dj

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6 Active
215 leak

I install 215 leak. It ran worse then it did before ran slower and data wouldnt stay on. Im going back to 211

chesleyyoung

Reaction score
I've been thinking of getting the .215 leak, just so I'll be up to date on everything. Should I stick with the .211? Everything else is upgraded running 4.1.2 (side note is there any 4.2 leaks yet been looking and I can't find any), upgraded to Jellybean even flashed a new J.B. ROM . Any opinions?

Redsnk95

Reaction score
I would stay on .211 so that you stay on the OTA upgrade path. If you move to the .215 leak, when the OTA comes available for 4.1 you will need to flash back to .211

chesleyyoung

Reaction score
But since I'm already running 4.1.2 the next OTA update should be 4.2 or 5.0 right? If that's the case shouldn't I already be running .215?

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
But since I'm already running 4.1.2 the next OTA update should be 4.2 or 5.0 right? If that's the case shouldn't I already be running .215?

.215 was a ICS leak, 4.1.2 is jelly bean

We are the Droid!! You will be assimilated!! Resistance is futile!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums