MattyP's .215 Leak Classroom

xtor

Reaction score
MisTis u beat me to it. Was just about to respond with exact same thing...lol. I see you moved to the Note2. How's that beast treating you? :)

Thanks all, I'll give it a go tomorrow.

sent from a note yee

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
MisTis u beat me to it. Was just about to respond with exact same thing...lol. I see you moved to the Note2. How's that beast treating you? :)

Ha ha! I even was surprised that I beat you to it because I knew you would have it covered. Love the note 2. It is a lot of fun and still lots to explore on this phone.

sent from my Note2 using tapatalk 4 beta

xtor

Reaction score
You're welcome! We'll keep you covered through the process xtor.

Should I does this on the wife's window 7 computer or on my vista premium dell lap top?

sent from a note yee

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
Should I does this on the wife's window 7 computer or on my vista premium dell lap top?

sent from a note yee

i would use the 7, but that just because i have used several of these tools on 7 with no issue.

jaye712

Reaction score
I feel so out dated.lol still running 215 & i gotta tell u..my phones been doin bad.no pc so iam out of luck.unless i use my insurance lol b4 the contact ends..(yikes)

joshxdroid

Reaction score
I feel so out dated.lol still running 215 & i gotta tell u..my phones been doin bad.no pc so iam out of luck.unless i use my insurance lol b4 the contact ends..(yikes)

Root and flash one if the new kexec roms. Dirty unicorn or liquid smooth are both awesome and you'll be running Android 4.2

By the way, how's everyone doing? Long time since I've logged in. Good to see tis and xtor still active on this thread.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

xtor

Reaction score
Root and flash one if the new kexec roms. Dirty unicorn or liquid smooth are both awesome and you'll be running Android 4.2

By the way, how's everyone doing? Long time since I've logged in. Good to see tis and xtor still active on this thread.

Still haven't done the 211 thing on my wife's phone, when the note 3 comes out I'll get it and give her my note 2, then I'll get her maxx back to 211 and the jb and sale it on Craigslist

sent from a note yee (2)

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Hi Joshx! Great to see you still active on here too!

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Hi Joshx! Great to see you still active on here too!

Hey tis, still rocking the razr m? My next device will probably be the razrhd maxx but I'm waiting for the inevitable price drop after the ultra/maxx hits the market. The motox has me intrigued also. The kexec roms as of the last couple months have really breathed new life into my og razr. It's nice to be on 4.2 and have all that yummy customization, so it's fine for now but I think a new device is calling me

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I got the upgrade bug when I was due for my next eligible upgrade...so I went with the note 2 (from tiny to big, lol). I'm loving this phone. Have been playing with it for a few months now and almost getting ready to root it... but I can't seem to get bored enough with it yet, lol!

joshxdroid

Reaction score
I got the upgrade bug when I was due for my next eligible upgrade...so I went with the note 2 (from tiny to big, lol). I'm loving this phone. Have been playing with it for a few months now and almost getting ready to root it... but I can't seem to get bored enough with it yet, lol!

Yeah, my brother in law has the note2. A very nice device indeed. Might be a bit large for my taste. But I do like it. I can't deal with touchwiz so I know I'd be rooting and flashing cm10 or aokp ect.

jaye712

Reaction score

Fill me in on all that josh.its been a while since ive been on here myself.inbox me the links if u can.anything to get out the slump..other then that,everythings been well,i actually jst got bck frm Tahiti,solo vaca,definitely needed it..good to see Tis & the originals still around.hope everyone is doin ok