Hello to All

Greenking

Reaction score
Hey Everyone, this is Greenking. I'm fairly new to the Android scene but I've been having a blast with my DX since I took the plunge and rooted it back in November. I had a D1 for a few months before that and kept lurking around different Droid sites. I would read everything people were doing and saying about rooting but couldn't bring myself to chance bricking my phone. When I passed my D1 to my wife to get the DX, I spent about another month anguishing over the rooting issue. Like I said earlier I finally did it in Nov. and I can't believe the things I've learned and the fun I've had since. My DX became a whole new creature after rooting it. It doesn't seem like I should be able to have so much fun with a phone but I am. A phone used to be a phone until Android phones came along. I feel like I'm an Android addict and I've chosen not to seek treatment. With all the sites available, the developers willing to work hard on ROM's and themes, the people that share with helpful tips and answering questions; it's just the coolest thing going. I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you and learn even more about the world of Android. Take care.

Greenking
Michigan
DX-Root-LV_1.3GHz-GummyJar2.5-BlueMatte-ADW_EX :motdroidvert:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome to the forums Greenking! Great to have you here. Make yourself at home and enjoy the forums

Canadroid

Reaction score
When I passed my D1 to my wife to get the DX, I spent about another month anguishing over the rooting issue. Like I said earlier I finally did it in Nov. and I can't believe the things I've learned and the fun I've had since.

Glad to hear you are reaping the benefits resulting of careful preparation. :D

Welcome and enjoy the forums!