1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hello :o)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by michu1975, Feb 25, 2011.

1. michu1975

michu1975 New Member

Hi there,
    I'm a relatively new Droid user... I got the Droid Incredible in October 2010 & have been pretty happy with it so far. It does strange things every once in awhile, but I guess it's just like any other computer & can lock up or go on the "fritz". :blink:
    I have 2 toddlers at home & work full time, so I haven't had as much time as I'd like to play with the phone & figure everything out yet. I'm hoping I might learn a few things from here.
    thanks!
    Michele
  2. mamawm

mamawm New Member

welcome to the forum. the incredible is a great phone and i'm sure the folks in the incredible forum will be able to help with any issues you run into.
  3. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome to the forum!

Swype with an Aloha from Hawaii