Hello from North Dakota

shanewprice

Reaction score
Ok, I am a newbie to the forums. I have come here to read the latest DROID news quite frequently and finally decided to register and say hi! At any rate, I live in North Dakota where we have two providers, Alltel and Verizon. I was originally excited because the Alltel network here was acquired by AT&T and I thought to myself "YES! THE iPHONE IS COMING!" Then I dropped my phone (Blackberry Curve 8530) in a toilet in Dallas Texas. I went to the local Verizon store and was eligible for an upgrade anyway. I was thinking about purchasing the Blackberry Tour, but a representative insisted that I check out the Motorola DROID. I was hooked from the moment it was in my hand. Now the iPhone can take a flying leap...there is no way I will go back to that from what I have now.

This excites me at the possibility of this new Froyo update coming. It will make the best phone I have ever owned even better. It is hands down the most useful phone I have ever had. I am excited to be here and to be a part of this growing DROID community.

I wonder what you all consider to be the most useful apps for the Android OS? I am looking to stock my phone quite nicely. I am also interested in discovering how to get different themes to work on my phone, but I will continue to look around the forum seeking that answer.