Hello from South Dakota

mdbullet223

Reaction score
Hello all. Yesterday I ordered my wife and I new Motorola Droid X2 Globals. They should be here Thursday. I currently have a Blackberry Tour and my wife has a Samsung Rouge. These will be our first driods and we are looking forward to learning all we can about them. Thanks, JR

C

cdexsw

Hello all. Yesterday I ordered my wife and I new Motorola Droid X2 Globals

did you order Droid X2's or Droid 2 Global's

i did not hear about an X2 global being released.....

and welcome to the forums :)

OP
mdbullet223

mdbullet223

Reaction score
it is the X2 Global, it has a slide out keyboard, 1.2g processor. the screen is slightly smaller, i think it is 3.9" and the camera pixal is 5mp instead of 8. JR

juhde

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That's a droid 2 global, not a x2. Two completely different phones, you don't want to confuse them.

Sent from my DROID X2

C

cdexsw

it is the X2 Global, it has a slide out keyboard, 1.2g processor. the screen is slightly smaller, i think it is 3.9" and the camera pixal is 5mp instead of 8. JR
do you have a link for it? i can not find any info on it.

the only other X2 phone that i have heard of id the Sony Xperia X2 Global.

C

cdexsw

That's a droid 2 global, not a x2. Two completely different phones, you don't want to confuse them.

Sent from my DROID X2
thats what i was thinking as his specs matched....but just in case i wanted to make sure.

juhde

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Sent from my DROID X2
thats what i was thinking as his specs matched....but just in case i wanted to make sure.

Yeah, definitely need to make sure OP knows what he's getting, you don't want to use the wrong sbf or something like that, that's headache central.

Sent from my DROID X2

OP
mdbullet223

mdbullet223

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I was wrong. I thought it was the X2 but it is just the 2. Thank you for catching this for me before I messed something up! I am still looking forward to learning alot here. JR