1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Jenjen321, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Jenjen321

Jenjen321 New Member

Ok, so I bought this phone back in December, so I'm not that new. I found this website a while ago when my friend was showing me different roms. I'll give those a shot later. Ok, a little something about myself....

*I was born in GA, raised in CA, currently living NY.... maybe moving to RI in a couple of months ;D
    *I enjoy playing with linux. My favorite distro is Kubuntu. I'm no programmer though! I'm just a tweaker.
    *I'm an entry level worker
    *The last time I had a cell phone was 5 years ago, and this is my first smart phone. So far, I don't know how I survived without it.
    *I'm a casual video gamer. for right now, I like FPS and RTS games.
    *My other hobbies are creative stuff. I like to draw and web design.

I recently bought one of those invisishield and the zaggskin. To be honest, I'm not a fan at all. I like the skin, but the texture is just weird. Especially on the edges of those stickers. A little disappointed that it doesn't cover the edges of the phone.
    Also, the invisishield. Okay, call me a dummy, I don't care. I wouldn't recommend it to anybody. Probably wasn't a good idea to apply it during my monthly rage. When I *finally* successfully put it on my screen, I later saw piece of dust and a strand of kitty hair. I peeled it out, cleaned it and tried it again and I ended up attracting more fuzz. UGH! Ok, FYI I wasn't applying these with my cat nearby. lol.

here's my phone!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Sounds like you already got a lot of experience with your Droid, happy to have you on board.:)
  3. HermitObserver

HermitObserver New Member

:welcome: to Heaven :):), I'll see ya' around!