hello all

matttyB

Reaction score
hello everyone! I'm Matt. just found this site yesterday tryin to find out how to get some good themes on my droid. found out alot of stuff i didnt know lol. good stuff! well see ya around.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, we hope you find everything you need easily and feel free to ask for help ;)

OP
M

matttyB

Reaction score
lol umm im kinda new to the whole droid hack stuff. i just now rooted and thats all i got :( and i dunno what ya mean by that. sorry

OP
M

matttyB

Reaction score
i dont know how to even down load these things lol. your guys have all these zip files and all kinds of other stuff. i dont got a clue on hah. i was lookin at that purple passion i think it is and the instructions is like im trying to read blue prints or something haha.

Shelooga

Reaction score
SEARCH FOR LIQUID FROYO 1.4. CHECK OUT THE THEMES AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE ORIGINAL POST EXACTLY. READ EVERY WORD!!! PLENTY OF COLOR OPTIONS AND JUST ABOUT EVERY FEATURE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR PHONE TO KEEP YOU BUSY FOR HOURS CUSTOMIZING. NO ISSUES OR FORCE CLOSES OR ANYTHING, JUST LIQUID SMOOTH. NO I DO NOT WORK FOR LIQUID BUT WISH I COULD

PS sorry for the all caps, thats how we have to enter data in our programs at work, even when we're on the forums during work

ANY QUESTIONS PM ME