Hello again DF and Goodbye T-Mobile

OP
LoudRam

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I got the phone. I had FedEx hold it at their distribution center. Getting it from them was an ordeal. I really like it so far. They say battery life will improve in about a week. It's obviously getting used a lot right now because of setting it up. What a pain! I'll try to write a little review of it within the next week or so. Give the battery a chance to learn. I did turn off the 120hz refresh. I really didn't see a difference and I don't game so I left it off. So far it's a great phone.

Last edited:

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I got the phone. I had FedEx hold it at their distribution center. Getting it from them was an ordeal. I really like it so far. They say battery life will improve in about a week. It's obviously getting used a lot right now because of setting it up. What a pain! I'll try to write a little review of it within the next week or so. Give the battery a chance to learn. I did turn off the 120hz refresh. I really didn't see a difference and I don't game so I left it off. So far it's a great phone.
Congrats and look forward to your thoughts... Definitely need to let that phone learn your ways and settle in....