HELLLPP! phone wont turn on

lamrouex123

Reaction score
Just rooted my droid 2 global today. Downloaded liberty on to it and found out that it doesnt work for d2g. i used sbf with rsd lite 4.9 to try and return it to stock. got finished and got caught in a bootloop when my phone was rebooting. wasnt able to turn off my phone so i took out my battery and put it back in. now my phone wont turn on at all. Pleeasse help me get this fixed cause it's a brand new phone.

UPDATE: Well i got the phone to go into bootloader but it said the battery was too low to program. Any ideas of what to do when i get the phone charged?

Last edited:

knivesout

Reaction score
Wipe cache and data in the recovery menu. Liberty will run on D2G however with any custom ROM you will lose functionality of the sensors.

arturocald

Reaction score
Not use if its the same, but when I sbf my d2 I get bootloop as well but I just pop out the battery and boot into the stock recovery and wipe data/cashe and reboot again and its fixed.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

knivesout

Reaction score
Not use if its the same, but when I sbf my d2 I get bootloop as well but I just pop out the battery and boot into the stock recovery and wipe data/cashe and reboot again and its fixed.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
^^Same for me. Had to take my phone into verizon because of camera issues so I had to SBF, the bootloop freaked me out until I got it to boot after data/cache wipe.

OP
L

lamrouex123

Reaction score
Thanks guys once I got the battery all charged I wiped everything and it went back to normal.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App