1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

OK; I'm new and stupid

Discussion in 'Droid X Hacks' started by Mdwannabe, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Mdwannabe

Mdwannabe New Member

Long story short I loaded a new ROM; I wanted to go back to stock but bootstrapper said there was no backup (though I'm sure I backed it up).
    Was running "maderstock340.zip" when phone got knocked off the table and popped the battery (the cat is now dead; phone was worth more then him).
    Was told to run RSD LITE 4.9 with VZR_MB810_2.3.34_1FF_01.sbf. Bootloader is 30.04.
    Easy enough, Lite found phone, was running reload; and guess what, me (the dumb ass) did not check battery level before reload, and battery died before update finished.
    Now I turn on the phone and bootloader 30.04 starts; says code corrupt; Battery low; cannot program.
    I have tried plugging the phone in overnight through the usb port of my PC (got green light on top of phone) Boottloader says same thing, and then 24 hours on the charger (no green light). Same result "Battery Low; cannot program"
    A friend at work has an X; if I let him charge my battery can I then get RSD Lite to reprogram the phone, or am I hosed?
    Yea go ahead and tell me how stupid I am for trying all this and screwing up every step of the way, then PLEASE tell me I have an out.
    All input is appreciated; assuming the insults remain civil :)

Rick
  2. WilfulHippo

WilfulHippo New Member

Go with using your friends battery and try to reprogram

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  3. oakvad

oakvad New Member

As I cannot verify on a DX, putting in a full batt on a d1 worked for me. The exact same thing happened to me. I'm not to sure because of the locked bootloader though.
    Hope it works for you
  4. pc747

pc747 Administrator Staff Member

Get a full battery and run through the process again.