Helix launcher suggestion

ldimick

Reaction score
I don't know where the devleoper hangs out so I thought I'd thrown this out there and hope he/she sees it.

I love the new Helix launcher. My only frustration is that when I change the number of screens it adds them to the right. If I add 2 I'd like it to add one to the left and one to the right. The reason being that I have to change my icons because now the home button points to a different home screen.

JCo352

Reaction score
I don't know where the devleoper hangs out so I thought I'd thrown this out there and hope he/she sees it.

I love the new Helix launcher. My only frustration is that when I change the number of screens it adds them to the right. If I add 2 I'd like it to add one to the left and one to the right. The reason being that I have to change my icons because now the home button points to a different home screen.

Mine distributes them equally I set it to 5 and I have 2 on each side of my homescreen.

hellabooya

Reaction score
He is saying that when he changes the number of screens from like 5 to 7 the new screens show up only on the right side, thus his home screen is now 2 screens to the left and he doesn't like to have to rearrange all of his apps/widgets.

I agree though helixlauncher is snaptastic. If they could just port the whole launcher from koush's rom to sprecovery because I love the 3d app drawer.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here's one: The google search widget has the highlighted mic button.

I know that is a bug because I read on another thread somewhere that it was a bug that the dev fixed later on ...