1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Helix launcher suggestion

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by ldimick, Mar 15, 2010.

1. ldimick

ldimick New Member

I don't know where the devleoper hangs out so I thought I'd thrown this out there and hope he/she sees it.

I love the new Helix launcher. My only frustration is that when I change the number of screens it adds them to the right. If I add 2 I'd like it to add one to the left and one to the right. The reason being that I have to change my icons because now the home button points to a different home screen.
  2. JCo352

JCo352 New Member

Mine distributes them equally I set it to 5 and I have 2 on each side of my homescreen.
  3. hellabooya

hellabooya New Member

He is saying that when he changes the number of screens from like 5 to 7 the new screens show up only on the right side, thus his home screen is now 2 screens to the left and he doesn't like to have to rearrange all of his apps/widgets.

I agree though helixlauncher is snaptastic. If they could just port the whole launcher from koush's rom to sprecovery because I love the 3d app drawer.
  4. RW-1

RW-1 New Member

Here's one: The google search widget has the highlighted mic button.

I know that is a bug because I read on another thread somewhere that it was a bug that the dev fixed later on ...