1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Headphones with mic?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by fatalerror99, Sep 27, 2011.

1. fatalerror99

fatalerror99 New Member

I know this has been discussed many times before, but I can't seem to find the answer I need. I am switching to Sprint soon and getting the EVO 3D. The one thing I will probably use the most is the front camera to make video calls. I am wondering if there are any headphones with a mic that are compatible with the EVO 3D and I can use for that.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  2. dAi

dAi New Member

Jawbone icon Bluetooth?

If you get it on eBay make sure you get one with a good return policy. Sometimes you'll get a defective one.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  3. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

My wife has a set of Bose Earbuds with mic and they've worked with every phone we've plugged them into.
Search tags for this page

headphones compatible with droid bionic