Switching To Sprint Tomorrow; Please Help! Need Opinions On Phone.

KhaoticFate

Reaction score
I'm absolutely upset that I'm having to switch over to Sprint. Heck I never even knew what phones Sprint had, if they even have any phones besides the Evo.

I want something of todays technology (Such as Dual-Core Processor, Good Camera Specs, Fast (4G)).

Mainly something among HTC, I don't care for Motorola anymore.

I was looking at maybe The EVO3D. Stupid They Have 3D but, It's updated technology phone,since EVO is an old outdated phone to my taste but theres also the EVO-SLIDE and EVO-White? Whats Different?

There's also the Motorola Photon which I kinda like because it has a Kickstand.

In other words please help me find a phone I am going to sprint tomorrow and would love a good solid choice.

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
The EVO3D , Samsung Galaxy S 2 Epic 4G , and Motorola Photon I believe are the only ones with dual core processors on Sprint currently (I could be wrong on this, I don't have Sprint so I don't keep up too close with what they have).

I advise you to wait until you get there to make a decision. Picking a phone without holding it in your hand is not a wise decision in my opinion. Perhaps you get your heart set on a device now, then you get to the store and you don't like something about it.

chuckz28

Reaction score
You are just in time. Tomorrow er today now the galaxy s2 epic 4g touch comes out. Engadget just gave it a 9 out of 10 and I'll be getting it myself. 1.2 ghz dual core Exynos processor, 1 gig ram, 16 gig built in storage with micro sd for up to 32 more. 8 mp rear camera with 1080p recoding which the pictures turn out spectacular, 2mp front facing camera, 4.5" super AMOLED + display, 1800 mah battery all on the thinnest 4g phone in America. Most that have used it say it is by far the smoothest android phone out there. Samsung Epic 4G Touch review -- Engadget