I bought the lapdock 100 on Thursday and on Sunday it nearly burned up my phone, it overheated the phone so badly that I had to use a towel to disengage. Now the phone won't shut off the hdmi, keeps thinking it still on that connection and the screen keeps popping up and won't let me answer the phone most time. The lapdock itself won't recognize the phone at all now and it is going back, but now my phone is doing some major oddities. Camera won't render, hdmi screen blocks phone usage, screen won't shut down on timeout especially when charging, and contact big red because the sim card error. They are aware of that last one. Before the lapdock I had no major complaints about the phone except the sim card error and battery life.