1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

HDMI support?

Discussion in 'LG Lucid 2' started by JOSHSKORN, Aug 21, 2012.

1. JOSHSKORN

JOSHSKORN Member

:::hits head against a wall:::

Ugh, my mother had a HTC Thunderbolt and it got water damaged. She needed a new phone immediately, so she went to the Diamond Kiosk where she had been paying insurance on her phone. Gullible at her expense, would explain her. Next thing I know, she has spent $210 on a new LG lucid, screen protector, case, combination Stylus/Pen and a car mount. She of course didn't back up her contacts. I immediately set her up with Google Sync on her new LG Lucid.

I know nothing about this phone. She just needed more or less a cheap replacement and is asking me about HDMI support. Am I able to plug this phone into a TV's HDMI port? What cable would I need? Thanks.