Having issues with Liberity 2.0 on my DX - How to go back to stock?

GiZIM

Reaction score
Yes I am new at a lot of this putting Liberty on my phone was my first rom ever so wondering how can i go back to stock? any way for me to go back and not lose all my apps ect..

OP
G

GiZIM

Reaction score
Swear I thought i did but if i didn't no biggie i can start all over again.. still how can i go back to .340 stock

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Either restore your nandroid from before you flashed liberty or sbf/flash maderstock.

What problems did you have with liberty?

sent from a D2G with Liberty 2

Strothmann

Reaction score
well boot in to clock work and restore just to check. if you need to back up your apps use titanium backup. There is a zip file to flash back to .340 on team black hats app, it might also be found on my droid world. If none of that works your just going to have to SFB back. here a link to get you started.

OP
G

GiZIM

Reaction score
Either restore your nandroid from before you flashed liberty or sbf/flash maderstock.

What problems did you have with liberty?

Can you maybe point me in the noob direction for sbf/flash maderstock

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
The link above is for the sbf (might want to remove that and pm it..... for some reason they tend to frown on sbf links here). For the maderstock one, its in the dx subforum somewhere. I can't link on the df app or I would =/

Strothmann

Reaction score
The link above is for the sbf (might want to remove that and pm it..... for some reason they tend to frown on sbf links here). For the maderstock one, its in the dx subforum somewhere. I can't link on the df app or I would =/

Thanks for the heads up I PM'ed it

OP
G

GiZIM

Reaction score
well boot in to clock work and restore just to check. if you need to back up your apps use titanium backup. There is a zip file to flash back to .340 on team black hats app, it might also be found on my droid world. If none of that works your just going to have to SFB back. here a link to get you started.

So if i get the Team Black Hat app i can just download the .340 flash and isntall from the SD in Recovery? and be back to stock unroot?

Strothmann

Reaction score
none that i know of, but you need to make sure which ever on you decide with is the correct file size, if its corrupted, you will soft brick your phone and have to sbf. I would use maderstock because you can hash check it on your computer, before you flash it. I used the one from team black hat and it wasn't complete so i had to sfb, just dont download over 3g.