back to stock

Wadman

Reaction score
I am wanting to take my phone back to stock. I have been on liberty 2. 0 for a while now and am tired of it. I don't want to move to gingerbread because I don't want to sbf. I know that numerous people have posted how easy it is to sbf But for some reason every time I try it throws my phone into a boot loop. My question is If I just on route and then do a factory reset oil it take me back to stock? I'm not saying that I won't try gingerbread down the road but I just really want to go back to stock. It seems to me about the developers have focus all of their attention on gingerbread and I have left 2.0 in the dust. Any help would be great.

OP
Wadman

Wadman

Reaction score
I meant all I have to do is unroot and factory reset and it will take my phone to stock....

J32P

Reaction score
As far as I know, you will "have" to SBF to get back to stock. I could be wrong though.
However, I've never SBF'd and just kept it moving and I'm currently running LGB 0.9 so again, I could be wrong.

Reaction score
I am wanting to take my phone back to stock. I have been on liberty 2. 0 for a while now and am tired of it. I don't want to move to gingerbread because I don't want to sbf. I know that numerous people have posted how easy it is to sbf But for some reason every time I try it throws my phone into a boot loop. My question is If I just on route and then do a factory reset oil it take me back to stock? I'm not saying that I won't try gingerbread down the road but I just really want to go back to stock. It seems to me about the developers have focus all of their attention on gingerbread and I have left 2.0 in the dust. Any help would be great.

Your phone goes into a boot loop after an sbf because you have to wipe data/factory reset after an sbf to get it to work. Totally normal.

Oh. And you do have to sbf to get it back to stock. Factory reset doesn't uninstall the rom.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Last edited:
OP
Wadman

Wadman

Reaction score
Ok. Thanks for the replies. I'm on 2.0. Hows the justiceROM look? I am just ready to try something different. I again....I'm assuming ill have to SBF back and hen install justice.