Want few stock of droid x apps back. How?

meaker

Reaction score
So I love liberty but I'm missing a few thing from my stock DX.. I used the stock email app for my roadrunner account. It kept my emails in there even after I check then on my computer also you can select all to delete many emails at one time.. The app on liberty is like 2.1 on my old droid..
Also I like how you could edited photos in the stock album app on my Stock Dx. So how I get these back while still using liberty? I tried the add ons but they didn't do anything. I'm running 2.0.1 liberty.. Thanks for any help.. I'm a noob so sorry if this is real easy and I can't figure it out..

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Strothmann

Reaction score
liberty tool box, rom manager select addons is what your looking for.

OP
M

meaker

Reaction score
I already did that. And they look or run no different then the one liberty already.

OP
M

meaker

Reaction score
The add ons are not the stock DX. Well the email and the gallery are not at least

Jubakuba

Reaction score
Moto_Gallery.zip
Flash this for blur gallery.
The blur camera from the toolbox will work.

I don't use the Blur Email...but I think I remember that being one of the apps that you CAN still use...some blur apps can't be used since they've been removed from the framework.

I'm away from my PC...but I'll try to find a .zip later.

OP
M

meaker

Reaction score
Thanks man.. If you can get a chance to post the email one 2 that would be great. Now I just got to figure how to add them to my phone..ha

OP
M

meaker

Reaction score
I was looking at that file and it named "gallery3dgoogle.apk" I don't think this is blur gallery. I might be wrong

OP
M

meaker

Reaction score
Well I installed the gallery and it's the blur but for some reason it doesn't have al the editing choices. Maybe there more to it like a photo editing blur app the works along with it. I guess I'll use another editing app. Thanks away.

If you can point me where I can find the email blur app or post it for me.. I was really more concern with it.. Thanks again!

Strothmann

Reaction score
Well I installed the gallery and it's the blur but for some reason it doesn't have al the editing choices. Maybe there more to it like a photo editing blur app the works along with it. I guess I'll use another editing app. Thanks away.

If you can point me where I can find the email blur app or post it for me.. I was really more concern with it.. Thanks again!

go here.
Droid X Default Applications - ChadHaney.com

OP
M

meaker

Reaction score

go here.
Droid X Default Applications - ChadHaney.com
Thanks.. I tried downloading straight to my phone and it ask if I to install So I did but said no file.. Do I need to change them to a zip file and install or leave them in apk. If so how do I do this? thanks

cubsfan187

Reaction score
Not to steal the thread but I was wondering the same thing. I want the backup assistant app back. I want to be able to backup all my contacts thru VZW so if i switch phones (probably not going to happen but...) I always have them. I have the apk file and added it to the system/app folder and installed it then rebooted but no luck any ideas?