Having a weird market problem

snakester

Reaction score
Alright, I'm having a very strange problem with market thats been going on since I installled the rom the day it came out, and at this point its annoying me.
When I go into my downloads list I see GBCoid at the top of the list trying to download. If I sit there for a minute it will say downloads failed and try again. It'll sit there forever and if I try to cancel it market force closes. Anyone have any ideas on how to make it go away so I can actually download it?

Jrich

Reaction score
I am having the same problem, hopefully someone can shed some light on this issue.

dylanmd12

Reaction score
Tap and hold on the thing that is being downloaded, and choose cancel download. At least that has seemed to work for me.

OP
S

snakester

Reaction score
Long pressing worked great. Usually when I'm in doubt I try a long press, but for some reason it never dawned on me to try it here. Thanks.

denlem

Reaction score
I have the same random problem, but cancelling and coming back in would fix the problem.

Last night and today I can't get any market items to install or download. Cancelling, rebooting, or a battery pull still results in the market just hanging!

UGGH!

foxdog

Reaction score
i was having odd market issues, it would fc every time i install or uninstall something. i fixed by reflashing the rom and wiping data/cache first

denlem

Reaction score
I just tried flashing another rom and that worked for me too. Market works once again.

03civicdx

Reaction score
If you clear market cache and data it will fix the issue also.