Major problem

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
More details would be helpful. How long have you been running the rom? Was it always like this? Did you icon color change for the market because the market just updated? What other mods have you done since you flashed your rom?

When I get a chance I can make an update.zip that will hopefully resolve whatever problem your having.

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok.. I really don't know if this will work but give it a go.. Just make a backup incase something goes wrong. Boot into recovery and apply as an update.zip

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
I can no longer use the android market...every time I try to download or update, the market force closes

If Jrummys way doesnt work try going into settings/applications/manage applications select Market and uninstall updates. Then go back into the Market icon on your homescreen, click agree to terms and it will update again...should be fine after that...

I have had this issue with Jrummys themed versions at times...

jak86

Reaction score
I just installed v5.0.6.2 and i dont have the market at all. Will that update.zip fix that? I also dont have gmail and cant figure out how to get my contacts to sync with google again

Last edited:

patryn150

Reaction score
jak86 -

Methinks you did the install and didn't select "Google Apps" when you did so. I did this as well my first time. You will probably need to restart the process of installing 5.0.6.2 and select that check box. I'm not exactly familiar enough with the entire process to tell you where the box is, but I know it happened to me too. :)

rcfx

Reaction score
I can no longer use the android market...every time I try to download or update, the market force closes

If Jrummys way doesnt work try going into settings/applications/manage applications select Market and uninstall updates. Then go back into the Market icon on your homescreen, click agree to terms and it will update again...should be fine after that...

I have had this issue with Jrummys themed versions at times...

I just had this happen to me and this fix worked fine, but does anyone know why it happened? I've been running the same rom for a month so I don't think its that.