havent updated in a while..loooking for some guidance..

fire34fighter

Reaction score
So I haven't flashed a room or anything in about 4 months...I know there was a lot of issues with the gingerbread radios so i purposely stayed away from flashing/updating a lot..currently running bamf_remix_1.8 and i've recently run into some isssues with it an am looking to upgrade..any suggestions on more updated roms that are pretty stable? Also don't know what I need to do about the whole radio issue?

sjackson007

Reaction score
I just flashed the new bamf cubed on my wife's thunderbolt. She hasn't complained of anything and normally tells me right away. I also downloaded the individual radios from rootz wiki and both cdma and 4g radios work great. I don't think you can go wrong with a bamf rom. Imo

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
F

fire34fighter

Reaction score
alright i'm fine with sticking with them....any links for me to read up on radios and where I can go to get them? I've never done anything radio related before and would like to avoid bricking my phone...

sjackson007

Reaction score
Head over yo rootzwiki.com alot of good stuff over there.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

James9109

Reaction score
I did my first ever root, rom, and radio last night. Radio is easy, find your radio you want download, put it on the root of your sd card, then boot into fastboot and it will ask you to update and you choose yes.