Has anyone ever actually gotten a response from a developer via email from the market

samiusmc

Reaction score
I've emailed many of them and 95 percent of the time I received a response within one day. A few never responded.

R1Lover

Reaction score
I e-mail locale to tell them it was BS for charging 10 bucks for what used to be free..... and yes I got a response too... lol

jdritzer

Reaction score
I sent one to pandora asking for a sleep timer and got a nice personalized response within an hour. btw, they are working on it.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've gotten numerous responses in the market.

to name a few...
handcent
phonemypc
sholesupdater
setcpu
ghost radar
apps organizer
etc etc.

never had to wait more than 24 hours for any response either.

ChaosKiller

Reaction score
Well I only mailed 2 devs, one for gameboid (a suggestion) and the other one was from Meridian Player Noble (suggestion, translation and more) and both replied. No bad experiences for me :)

OP
M

Matth3w

Damn I must really be in the minority here it seems. Like I said, it's no bother, I was just curious. :)

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Developer for Touchdown is great. I've had several conversations with him. Very quick to help.

OP
M

Matth3w

Nah, I'm used to companies that don't respond to emails. Or people in general.

Sodner

Reaction score
I have!! Only sent 1 email for a request for another widget size to the developer of the "Photo Gallery Widget" and I got a reponse saying more size and other features are coming in a new release.

So some do respond.

OP
M

Matth3w

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Are you aware of the issue with the new update that the shapewriter keyboard pops up even when the hardware keyboard is out? This used to be my favorite app that I would recommend to all new Droid owners but I use my hardware keyboard too much to overlook this flaw. It never used to do this...is there a fix in the works?

Sent from my Motorola Droid
xxx.xxx.xxxx

Dear Matthew;We have noticed that, and will fix it ASAP. For now, you can use command stroke "hide" to hide ShapeWriter Keyboard.
Now we are on holiday, but we will solve it ASAP.

Thanks
Allen

kountryj

Reaction score
I had to email the Guy from droidroothelper got a response a little later..had already worked the problem out though.

To the guy that emailed Pandora about the sleeptimer, have you tried the sleeptimer apparently on the market? Works pretty good for me

Droid101

Reaction score
Every developer has responded to me some within an hour others a day or two but they have always responded to me. However the ones that took longer seemed to me the Major Developers on the market with alot of other apps and ones with 250,000+ downloads.:)