Great development support

mrdroid

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share my experience with one of the developers for "Remote RDP Enterprise".

I recently got VPN Connections working on my CyanogenModded Droid and I'm now able to RDP into the servers I manage at work. Yay! No more carrying my 12lb laptop everywhere I go :icon_ banana:

So, I tried the Demo of Remote RDP and decided to purchase the Enterprise version for about $20. Best $20 I've ever spent. My only issue was the lack of groups or folders to organize the server entries. I have hundreds of servers to manage so organizing them is helpful since I'll only be looking for a server in an emergency and obviously want to do it as hassle free as possible.

So I emailed the dev listed on the market Walter Wang and got a very speedy response. After a couple emails back and forth he let me know that he and another dev had agreed to put some type of grouping in a future version as well as the ability to search via Quick Search. Obviously not critical functionality so I don't expect to see these changes right away but I just thought I'd share what great support a lot of these devs have shown to the community.

The Android community is young but I hope it stays friendly and helpful. It's a great community to be a part of.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Very nice to hear about such a positive experience. Thanks for sharing!