Has anyone else not had ANY problems with their Droid?

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just call or email Motorola about your battery cover. They will send you a new one for free. There is a thread about it that has a direct link to Motorola's support on it. I contacted them a week ago from yesterday and got my cover on Tuesday so they should still be doing it. Also I have an extra should they stop replacing them I will give it to someone as it was given to be before contacted Moto directly.

netuser99

Reaction score
I've had mine for about 6 weeks now and the only problem I'm having is that it just drops calls occassionally and it's not network related. As I am holding it against my cheek, it's like I hit the 'end call' button. The screen goes blank like it's supposed to, but the calls just drop. Weird. I haven't seen any other posts on here about that and the store said they've not gotten any other complaints like that.

IronicMe

Reaction score
i love my droid but right now it just keeps playing the start up screen over and over agian what do i do?

unclebill

Reaction score
Like every computer device out there, you'll find some combination of stuff that will screw it up (you're kind of a beta tester in that respect). That's the bad news. The good news is that the Motorola Droid is very well engineered and the Android platform is very robust. Unless you give the phone a high voltage static shock or expose it to a magnetic field or drop it once too often, almost anything you do to it can be undone. Rule number one ... DON'T PANIC. Rule number two ... ASK FOR ADVICE. There are plenty of people out there in the "been there, done that" club.

Mudd92

Reaction score
I havnt had any problems really, theres a few things that aggrivate and one time when a friend replied to a pic message it kept forcing close, but I just deleted his thread and has been fine since. It moves fast enough on mine, maybe the new update will make it better?
Otherwise great phone for me, esp. being my first smartphone.

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
i love my droid but right now it just keeps playing the start up screen over and over agian what do i do?

If you haven't done any hacks to it, then return it. There is a one year warranty.

birddroid

Reaction score
Yeah I agree most of he people having issues tend to be user error. But u would be willing to bet that for every complaint in here there are several people without any. I know a lot of people with the phone also and no problems to speak of

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
With the exception of THIS thread, why would you post if you don't have a problem, other than to try to help someone who does...?

Sodner

Reaction score
I've had serval small problems and it was always with an app not included with the base phone.

1. Launcher2.1 caused my phone to reboot, uninstalled Thats what I get for using a 2.1 app on 2.0.1. Not the phones fault.

2. Swype. It's a BETA and causes the occasion problem with other apps, so I got rid of that as well.

Do I LOVE this phone, hell yes. Does it have a few minor issues that I can live with, again yes.

When I see posts like "Help!!!!!, I'm getting the same e-mails 10 times" or "Help!!!!!, All my contacts disappeared," I'm thinking user error.