Handscent issue

BCK

Reaction score
I installed handscent, but for some reasons my contacts in handscent does not work.

I did "compose new msg" -> "click the + under To" to add contact -> contact show blank.

What did I do wrong.

jaysonstaurt

Reaction score
I don't know if I completely understand your question. You shouldn't have to add any contacts to Handcent. Just start typing the name of the person you want to text, and it should bring up all the names close to what you're typing.

OP
B

BCK

Reaction score
The problem I am seeing is that the Contact list is missing. If I check any box in the "group" tab, the application crashes immediately

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The problem I am seeing is that the Contact list is missing. If I check any box in the "group" tab, the application crashes immediately

So i just went into handcent. Click the compose button then add and my contact list opens. If yours didn't open correctly. try to uninstal the App. then reinstall and set the permissions again. Maybe that will get the contact list to populate

OP
B

BCK

Reaction score
Uninstall and reinstall does not help. What do you mean by setting permission?

jaysonstaurt

Reaction score
If the number saved in your contacts isn't saved as a "mobile" number it won't bring up the name you're attempting to type.