Handscent is driving me CRAZY!

bluefire7002

Reaction score
I just dont understand why they dont make an app to disable threaded messaging. I mean there are apps for scanning barcodes!! how tha hell can they not make 1 simple app to just individualize your texts. Im currently using a samsung omnia and the first day I had it, i hated the threaded messaging.
I downloaded a small app the same day to disable threaded mssging. Its really just a preference with some people, I really hope an app comes out soon for the droid especially since im getting mine next month and this is something i will not look forward to if they dont

flybabytina

Reaction score
I have only had my Droid a couple days and I also do not like the threaded messaging. I really wish there was an app or an option to use a "dumbphone" type messaging system.

old no. 7

Reaction score
I'll probably have to do something along the lines of writing an app for my computer sciences degree... I'll get on it as soon as I know how. haha

bluefire7002

Reaction score
I'll probably have to do something along the lines of writing an app for my computer sciences degree... I'll get on it as soon as I know how. haha

lol get please post it asap as soon as you get it done lol..

just got my droid this week and i hate the threaded conversation.. but other than that the phone is sickk :icon_ banana: