1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Text Messaging Help

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by myrlin7, Dec 17, 2009.

1. myrlin7

myrlin7 New Member

I just upgraded from a env and I only use text messages for work and some communication. The default app on the Droid is interfaced like IM'S. The Handcent app everyone is raving about is also based on a "chat" window.

I want something that gives me back my individiual texts with inboxs, sent , etc. Alot of the text messaging that i do has incoming pages that I prefer to categorize individuals and/or delete individually.

Anyone find anything that can do this? I've been searching through a bunch of apps that do not do what i want them to do and it's getting frustrating.
  2. Anonymouse

Anonymouse New Member

Unfortunately, there isn't really anything like this, since Android uses threaded texts.
Search tags for this page

droid text messaging help

droid texting help