Handcent vs Go SMS

xxtwentytwo

Reaction score
I have a major war going on inside my head right now. I cant really decide wich
app that i really want to use. I'm really bad on choosing things. I always find my self switching between apps. ( ive tried sooooooo many apps!!!! Like
chomp, google voice, pansi,. I even tried the syncing on free texting apps like text plus.) NOTHING SATISFIES ME....? Should i just
get a blackberry and be over with it all xDDD I cant stop myself from going on the app market and searching four at least half an hour for apps
other than the ones ive already used..... I just want something to make me happy >.> or maybe you guys have some setting preferences that
will make the experience more enjoyable??? Thanks :happy:

Natey2

Reaction score
I cant stop myself from going on the app market and searching four at least half an hour for apps
other than the ones ive already used..... I just want something to make me happy

Beware the Android Market. Many have been addicted to it, and there seems to be no cure.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using Tapatalk from GetJar

Lenagainster

Reaction score
Load your phone up with apps from the Android Market and you're guaranteed to have problems, and it will be difficult to determine which ones caused the problems. As far as Handcent vs GoSMS, they both had issues along the way, and the built in SMS app gets the job done.

phaze3131

Reaction score
what in the hell are you talking about?

What is the problem? You just rambled for no reason...

OP
X

xxtwentytwo

Reaction score
And what the bell is your problem? There was no point in your answer considering it didn't help jack **** get done.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G

666ogre666

Reaction score
And what the bell is your problem? There was no point in your answer considering it didn't help jack **** get done.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G

I'm with phaze on this one, what is the question, which app is better? To answer that you'd have to experiment with both, I've switched between using the stock with sms popup, go sms, and handcent and couldn't tell you which was truly better

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Jonas

Reaction score
GO sms flows better for me. I started out using handcent because the stock messaging app on my D1 couldn't save pic messages. And i used that all during my phase with the D1. When I got the D2G, I found GO launcher, and love it, so I tried their other programs, and I use almost all of their apps now. Just a fantastic developer and great product.

deborah3756

Reaction score
I'm a huge go launcher fan however, I don't like the look and feel of go sms. I use handcent, in my opinion, it's the best.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC