1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Texting apps?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by xxtwentytwo, Oct 23, 2011.

1. xxtwentytwo

xxtwentytwo New Member

Hey just wondering. I have used a lot of texting apps such as handcent, chomp, go , pansi etc. And even other ones that are not very popular. I'm just no satisfied with any.of them forong periods of time. And recommendations of other apps? Or how I can customize these apps?
    Thanks
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
  2. Natey2

Natey2 Active Member

Why are you not happy with those apps?
    I'm a relatively lightweight text user, and textPlus and GoogleVoice are sufficient for my texting needs.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using Tapatalk from GetJar
  3. corby

corby New Member

I just got the app go keyboard about a week ago an it takes a little bit of time to set it up an get used to where everything at like the arrow keys and couple other things but once u figure everything out the keyboard is really nice and easy to use with good sized keys and it also has swipe on it if u like that

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
apps for my htc evo for texting
evo texting app
good texting apps like chomp

lightweight texting app

lightweight texting app android

texting app lightweight
what is a good texting app for htc evo