handcent delivery reports

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
all of a sudden, today im getting "unsuccessful" on my delievery reports.. used to work fine.. and when i send a sms, its gets thru to my friends phone..

what the F?

quadracer06

Reaction score
all of a sudden, today im getting "unsuccessful" on my delievery reports.. used to work fine.. and when i send a sms, its gets thru to my friends phone..

what the F?

Same thing has happened to me. It started a few days ago, I have a Motorola Droid, but I think it is application related.

I tried restoring an older version that I had backed up with Titanium Backup but it still is not working.

Even when sending with the stock messaging app I am able to send the SMS and confirm that it is received on the other end, but it is marked as undelivered.

When I reboot the phone, all of the undelivered messages get sent as one. I don't know what is going on. Help would be appreciated.

gsf

Reaction score
i'm guessing you haven't touch any setting in the handcent settings...

make sure you short-cut for standard message App is deleted from any of the 7 home screens.

The text you had a problem with, were they to a non-verizon friend....

what that said... go into handcent setting and make sure you have the HANDCENT DELIVERY REPORT CHECKED, and that its the only one checked.

There's a lot of settings in handcent to customize, go over each one and double check all your settings. if all your setting were correct, and all of a sudden they started acting funny, or not happening at all, it may be a system thing.

kmo

Reaction score
I'm using Handcent too, so far I have not seen any problems at all...????