Greetings

D2Sidious

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
SM-G900P
Hello all..brand new to the forum. Rather new to the whole rooting side of androids. Figured I woukd sign up and see what kind of info i could gather. Signed up on XDA as well but it is a bit confusing for me currently..maybe this forum will be a bit more user friendly for me.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Which phone do you currently have and on which network? Could help point you in the right direction with that info.

OP
D2Sidious

D2Sidious

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
SM-G900P
Hello all..brand new to the forum. Rather new to the whole rooting side of androids. Figured I woukd sign up and see what kind of info i could gather. Signed up on XDA as well but it is a bit confusing for me currently..maybe this forum will be a bit more user friendly for me.
Oh..yes...guess i should list my device. Im using the spring sg5 model SM-G900P...version 6.0.1....

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7

Welcome to the forum

We're a little less on the wild side than XDA. Hope someone can help you.

First let me echo the comment from @leeshor. XDA is a great place with a tremendous wealth of knowledge and resources, and is often the first, and sometimes the only place you'll find a particular solution. It is frequented by, and in many cases is home to some of the best developers and friendly hackers on the web ("friendly", i.e. not for purposes of illegality or harm), however the site itself can be sometimes difficult to navigate. Also I would consider it a bit raw, sometimes members can be even a bit unfriendly (though usually the exception).

Searching for answers in any forum or self-help site can be frustrating but fear not, just ask here and one of our friendly members or staff will be happy to assist.

Here we pride ourselves on three things, community, support and family friendliness. You shouldn't ever need to feel fearful or apprehensive when asking for help. So welcome aboard and we look forward to your participation.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
D2Sidious

D2Sidious

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
SM-G900P
First let me echo the comment from @leeshor. XDA is a great place with a tremendous wealth of knowledge and resources, and is often the first, and sometimes the only place you'll find a particular solution. It is frequented by, and in many cases is home to some of the best developers and friendly hackers on the web ("friendly", i.e. not for purposes of illegality or harm), however the site itself can be sometimes difficult to navigate.

Searching for answers in any forum or self-help site can be frustrating but fear not, just ask here and one of our friendly members or staff will be happy to assist.

Here we pride ourselves on three things, community, support and family friendliness. So welcome aboard and we look forward to your participation.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I totally recognized the wealth of knowledge on the XDA forums...navigation is challenging right now as u mentioned. I'll get the hang of it i'm sure. Thanks for the response!

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
You won't get this kind of treatment here

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

droidprincess

Super Moderator