Greetings

Sport

Reaction score
Long time lurker/Newbie here.

Purchased the Fascinate last October, signed up here Last December. Just now getting around to saying hey.

Hey. :)

Sport

OP
S

Sport

Reaction score
Welcome!!!! How's the fascinate?

Since I'm new to smart phones, can't really compare. But It's been OK. Experiencing the same problems shared by others though; i.e. GPS slow to lock, no corporate email sync, no 'real' updates fom Verizon...that's really about it.

Haven't rooted or updated yet due to fear of screwing something up. But I have done some homework to understand how. Tapout27 has been an awesome source of knowledge here and I'm hoping to begin updating to Froyo in the next week or so.

As a note, I've built numerous PC's and installed more Window systems than I care to count. But the thought of rooting my phone gives me pause...lol. Just fearful of turning it into a brick, or not being able to return it back to stock for some unforseenable reason.

What's your flavor of phone?

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I have the Droid 2 now running LIberty 1.5. I never have a phone for more than an hour before it's rooted tbh. SBF'ed a bunch of times when I brick for whatever reason. I've heard the fascinate has the 2.2 leak now but no official update which is pretty amazing in my opinion. One o the newer powerhouse phones stuck on 2.1, yuck. Anyways good luck in your rooting endevors!

OP
S

Sport

Reaction score
...I've heard the fascinate has the 2.2 leak now... but no official update which is pretty amazing in my opinion. One o the newer powerhouse phones stuck on 2.1, yuck. Anyways good luck in your rooting endevors!

Yup, here's the link for Froyo update.

Thanks.