Droooiiiiddd

Rigor

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm a long time lurker but i ran into an issue and thought you might be able to help. So I signed up and am now looking for assistance, I'll edit this and link back to the thread for anyone who's curious as to this "new problem" that I couldn't find an answer to. The forum is extensive though so I may have over looked it. I appreciate the help in advance.

EDIT*

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/te...estions/40634-i-think-i-bricked-my-droid.html

Last edited:

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome! And yeah if you have a problem this is the place to find the solution. Which, I don't see here :D

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm a long time lurker but i ran into an issue and thought you might be able to help. So I signed up and am now looking for assistance, I'll edit this and link back to the thread for anyone who's curious as to this "new problem" that I couldn't find an answer to. The forum is extensive though so I may have over looked it. I appreciate the help in advance.

Welcome to the forum, Rigor! We're glad that you've decided to quit lurking and join in the fun! We were all lurkers once and it's much better on this side. So look around and make yourself at home. You'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful place to hang out. Unfortunately, you'll also discover that the only thing more addicting than this forum is that new Droid of yours! Between the two, you'll be as obsessed as the rest of us in no time at all! Enjoy!

So what's the issue? We can't help, if you don't ask! :D
:welcome:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I gave you a couple of ideas over on the original post...

OP
R

Rigor

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AnneDroid
I know it sounds stupid, but can you go outside and try it? We have people on here who get little or no reception until they leave their house. No idea why, but it's a way to elimimate a couple of other things...

Next, what apps have you downloaded lately? Are you using a task killer or an anti virus app? Let us know what happens...

Tried to make the "activation" call from outside as well, No dice. Still got the "Programming Unsuccessful" notification box. This isn't a 3G area but I've never had service problems (generally 1x). Had Adv Task Killer but uninstalled recently, but doesn't really matter now that I've done the factory reset, right?