Green Droid/examation point in triangle...

TomRep

Reaction score
Okay so I had a miserable time trying to get Fission on my wife's D2G. Finally got it on yesterday and the phone was working great. My wife works night shift at a hospital and wakes me up when she gets home this morning by tossing her phone on me. I looked at it and saw the Droid and exclamation mark deal. I remembered reading on here that if that happens you have to hold some buttons on reboot and restore the phone to factory settings. I pulled the battery and was going to do this, but figured I'd let it boot up and see what happens. The phone fired up just fine and has been running great ever since. I didn't really get to talk to her so I have no idea what she was doing with the phone before it happened. The deal is my wife really hates the phone which is why I installed fission to try and smooth somethings out and improve the battery life. If anyone could help me out on why this may have popped up I'd greatly Appreciate it. I really need to get this fixed. Thanks ahead of time!
Tom

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Digital Cha0s

Reaction score
humm thats odd

If its working I would guess its fine and I would leave it. Try messing with it and see if you can get the phone to reboot back into recovery, if you can't give it back to her and just tell her it might do that again. and if it does to push the search button on her hardware keyboard and do a factory reset. But if you want you could just reinstall everything from the begging and try again only things I can tell you.:D

ohh and good luck with your mad woman:icon_ owned:

biknut1

Reaction score
Exclamation mark & triangle

I used Bootloader to install Fission and have had that happen a couple of times also. Forgive me for not remembering completely- I think if you hit the on/off switch (don't hold it down) it goes back into recovery mode. Move to reboot with the volume keys, select it with the camera key. Should reboot right back into Fission.

So far, Fission 2.4.3 has not helped out my battery life at all. In fact, until I get some tweaks worked out, it is less than I had before with stock ROM.

Good luck!

Reaction score
That is the stock recovery screen. The only way the phone SHOULD boot into it is if you hold the X key while powering the phone on. If you press the search (magnifying glass) key while you're looking at the triangle/android you are presented with the menu options to reboot (which should reboot normally), wipe data, wipe cache, etc.