Great Asurion experience!

rosariorose9

Reaction score
Just replaced my broken Maxx with one from Asurion, and they did VERY well by me. Filing the claim online was painless (they actually thank you for filing it!), and I received the replacement in two days. Don't know whether it is or not, but it looks to be brand new. I know that Asurion has gotten its share of criticism here in the past, and it was possibly deserved, but in my case I couldn't be happier.

jamjr74

Reaction score
Nice!!!! I've never had an issue with them either.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Reaction score
iv never had a problem ether. used them many times. always had phone next day. I did receive a replacement with a bad camera once. no problem. did some diagnostics that did not solve the problem so i got a new one next day.

NWRULES

Reaction score
I also have assurian, but my phone is not quite a year old yet (10.5 months) and the side button that turns the phone on and off is starting not to work. My question is, is this a warranty issue, through Verizon? Or is the warranty up and I just need to contact assurian?

Reaction score
12 warranty. As long as you didnt drop it on the button it will be covered under warranty. Asurian is just if you damage the phone or loose it.

NWRULES

Reaction score
Yeah, no drops. It just won't open the screen or close it after repeated attempts. It will eventually, but really annoying. Hate having to set up a new phone though. Geez..... Sounds like a first world problem huh?! Lol!