1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Asurion/Droid question...

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Universal, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Universal

Universal Member

I have a Droid 1 with a cracked screen and am having problems with the touchscreen as a result. I am contemplating filing a claim with Asurion, but I want to know what phone I will receive as a replacement before I start the process.

Anyone have a recent update on what exact phone(s) Asurion is currently using to replace damaged Droid 1's?
  2. UrbanBounca

UrbanBounca Premium Member Premium Member

You should call Asurion.
  3. markwebb

markwebb New Member

You could begin a claim online and sometimes it will indicate the choices for a replacement phone.

I have a Droid 1, have insurance, but am contemplating dropping it if Droid 1 is no longer available. I could live with a new Droid 2, Incredible or X, but nothing less if I knew those were the choices.

Otherwise, I continue to handle my Droid 1 gingerly as I don't want to lose or damage it! Maybe after January, 2011, I might upgrade, but Droid 1 with its pure vanilla Android experience capable of bootloading, rooting, ROM's and themes can't be beat!
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2010