1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Grayed out Wifi toggle button

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by BrandyR, Aug 18, 2012.

1. BrandyR

BrandyR New Member

Help! I'm not sure what happened. My phone was working fine yesterday. I woke up today and it was on 4g not wifi. I went to my widget that has bluetooth/wifi/ and some other toggles on it. I pushed the wifi to turn it on and nothing. I kept pushing it and it would light up, but very dimly. I went to settings and tried to turn wifi on and it just stays on turning wifi on, but nothing happens. I pulled battery and restarted several times. I do not know what happened and I am unaware of how to fix it. I am not rooted and can't think of any new apps that I have downloaded recently. If anyone can help I would truly appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Brandy
  2. soupcon

soupcon New Member

Hi Brandy, Mine was doing that too, but the slide came back as usable after I pulled the battery while the phone was still on and waited a minute before putting the battery back in and powering back on.
Search tags for this page
android wifi connect button greyed out

android wifi greyed out

droid bionic wifi grayed out
galaxy note 2 wifi greyed out

galaxy s3 wifi greyed out

galaxy s4 wifi greyed out
samsung galaxy s4 wifi greyed out
samsung note wifi blue tooth greyed out
samsung s4 wifi greyed out
wi fi calling samsung note 2 grayed out
wifi and bluetooth greyed out android