WIFI Widget Toggle

Malkavian

Reaction score
Got my rezound yesterday, love this phone. Much faster than my original Droid.

But I seem to have a small problem. I put the WIFI widget button on my home screen to toggle WIFI on and off, but it doesn't work. When I push the widget it takes me to the WIFI settings page and I can turn it off there by un-checking WIFI.

I looked at a friends Thunderbolt and his turns on and off with the widget like it is suppose to.

Anyone know why my widget button doesn't do it?

Running Sense 3.5

Thanks
Michael

Last edited:
L

leroybrute

Try wifi status bar switch. I love it. Just pull down status bar and click on it, and it turns on or off.

Dxun

Reaction score
I think the problem you are having is you have to deselect notify when launching apps.

Sent from my HTC REZOUND using Tapatalk

OP
M

Malkavian

Reaction score
Thanks for the information leroybrute and Dxun. I unchecked the notify under the wifi settings and rebooted the phone, it still went to settings when I hit the button.

I downloaded the status bar switch and it is really cool. Plus the program doubles as a on/off button if you move it to a home screen. I will keep looking but for right now the switch will do for me.

Thanks
Michael

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think though that the benefit was that it was a "1 click" and done widget on just about any other phone, but now it is multiple clicks, even with the quick settings.

L

leroybrute

I think though that the benefit was that it was a "1 click" and done widget on just about any other phone, but now it is multiple clicks, even with the quick settings.

Not with wifi status bar switch! 1 click!